Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Define Reality - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! from Jake,David & Staff
Welcome to Define Reality!
Donations - what can i get for my money. Partyhat
Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» David READ
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm by David

» David Send melInk
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am by David

» New Client
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm by David

» *STARTING AREA* IDEAS.
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm by Ben

» Ben's Admin app.
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm by Ben

» Comment Your Username!
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm by David

» How do i play???
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am by Pk sosolid0k

» Hello Everyone
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am by Assmunch Lol

» New places?
Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am by Cory

Donate
Buy membership with donated money! _______________________ Silver Membership starts at just $3 and Gold at just $6! _______________________ To see the complete membership price list, please visit THIS LINK.
Poll
should there be a trade limit
yes
Donations - what can i get for my money. I_vote_lcap39%Donations - what can i get for my money. I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
no
Donations - what can i get for my money. I_vote_lcap61%Donations - what can i get for my money. I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

Donations - what can i get for my money.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

Donations - what can i get for my money. Empty
PostSubject: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 am

This is the prices of what you can buy. All money goes towards the server And it will help bring new players to the server. It will also go towards future game updates.

Please click the "Donate" button on your left to purchase an item and/or membership. If you cannt find the donate button please open the spoiler and follow the direct link.

-NOTE when donating the paypal is set to USD so send donations in USD. the reason for the GBP being there aswell is for english players to know the price of stuff.

Spoiler:

please follow the link below for membership!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IF possible send your payments as USD. But if you are not familier with the currency please send it as GBP. The price list below is in USD & GBP.

items are in GBP and USD. i will change the currency every 3 months.

Donator rank's

Donator rank (ingame and forum) - You get this with any purchase of $20 or more.
Donator cape (ingame) - You get this with any purcahase of $30 or more.

RARES.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Santa Hat - $35/ £21
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bunny ears - $25/ £16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pumpkin - $15/ £9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Green H'ween Mask - $30/ £19
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Red H'ween Mask - $30/ £19
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Blue H'ween Mask - $40/ £25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Christmas cracker - $40/ £25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Red Partyhat - $45/ £28
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yellow Partyhat - $50/ £31
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Purple Partyhat - $55/ £34
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Blue Partyhat - $60/ £37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Green Partyhat - $65/ £40
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] White Partyhat - $70/ £44

Partyhat set- $250 (save $95!)/ £156

GOD ITEMS

God Sword Set (ZGS, BGS, SGS, AGS) - $70 (save $15!) £44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zamorak godsword - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bandos Godsword- $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Saradomin Godsword- $20/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Armadyl Godsword- $45/ £28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Saradomin sword - $5/ £3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bandos chest plate - $15/ £9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bandos tassets- $15/ £9
Bandos Boots- $5/ £3

Full bandos set (bcp,tasseys,boot+ gs) - $30 (save $5!)/ £18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Armadyl chestplate- $6/ £4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Armadyl legs- $6/ £4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Armadyl helm- $8/ £5

Full armadyl set (chest plate,legs,helm) - $18/ £11

PVP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Vesta plate body - 25$/ £16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Vesta plate legs - $20/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Vesta long sword - 15$/ £9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Vesta spear - 10$/ £66

Vesta set - $50 (save $20!!)/ £31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Statius helm - 20$/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Statius plate body - 20$/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Statius plate legs - $15/ £9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Statius warhammer - 25$/ £16

Statius set - $55 (save $25!!)/ £34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zuriels robe top - 5$/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zuriels robe bottom - 5$/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zuriels staff - 5$/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Zuriels hood - 5$/ £3

Zuriels set - $15 (save 5$!)/ £9

Shields

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Divine spirit shield - $50/ £31
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Arcane spirit shield - $40/ £25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Spectrial spirit shield - $30/ £18
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] elysian spirit shield - 25$/ £16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] spirit shield - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Blessed spirit shield - $15/ £9

Spirit shield set - $100 (save $55!)/ £60

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dragonfire shield - $10/ £6

Weapons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Abyssal whip - $2/ £1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dragon weapon set (dds,d scim,d long,d mace) - $1/ 50p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dragon claws - $35/ £21
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Darkbow - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Crystal shield - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Crystal bow - $5/ £3

Armour sets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full dragon armour set (platebody) - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full dragon armour set (chain) - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full veracs - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full dharok - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full ahrim - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] full guthans - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full karil - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full torag - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full void (with all helms) - $10/ £6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full Thirdage Melee - $30/ £18
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full Thirdage Range - $20/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full Thirdage mage - $25/ £16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full gilded - $10/ £6

MISC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Fighter torso - $3/ £2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Firecape - $5/ £3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rune defender - $2/ £1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dragon boots - $2/ £1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amulet of fury - $3/ £2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Berserker necklace - $20/ £12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pking set - (500 sharks, 200 super atk,super str,super def & 100 ppots) - $2/ £1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Robin hoot hat - $2/ £1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ranger boots - $3/ £2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dragonic vissage - $8/ £5

More to be added to the list soon.

Last edited by Jake on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://definereality.darkbb.com
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 am

David wrote:
MAJOR PRICE BUMP FOR PHATS!
partyhats will be most rare item in game, so they should be the most expensive!
Any angry comments anyone wants to post? too bad! just be sad that you didnt buy one when they were cheap!

~ updated format and added membership website for prices. Also added NEW ITEMS and prices. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

pics are coming soon i have all added to phototbucket... now i have to code
Back to top Go down
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 am

~~~ALL PICTURES HAVE BEEN ADDED~~~
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:19 pm

i laik, i need to add morrigans to the "pvp" section. do it later on or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations - what can i get for my money.   Donations - what can i get for my money. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations - what can i get for my money.
Page 1 of 1