Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Define Reality - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! from Jake,David & Staff
Welcome to Define Reality!
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. Partyhat
Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» David READ
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm by David

» David Send melInk
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am by David

» New Client
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm by David

» *STARTING AREA* IDEAS.
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm by Ben

» Ben's Admin app.
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm by Ben

» Comment Your Username!
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm by David

» How do i play???
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am by Pk sosolid0k

» Hello Everyone
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am by Assmunch Lol

» New places?
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am by Cory

Donate
Buy membership with donated money! _______________________ Silver Membership starts at just $3 and Gold at just $6! _______________________ To see the complete membership price list, please visit THIS LINK.
Poll
should there be a trade limit
yes
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_lcap39%should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
no
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_lcap61%should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.

Go down 
+2
Cory
Jake
6 posters

should there be a trade limit
yes
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_lcap39%should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
no
should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_lcap61%should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. Empty
PostSubject: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 am

please vote on the poll. we'll count the votes in 7 days

so get voting!

Last edited by Jake on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://definereality.darkbb.com
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 am

NO!!!!! that's the reason a lot of people quit runescape. because you have to do a billion quest's just to be able to trade a lot of stuff for something you really want.

as long as the dupeing does not occur(witch i know a few ways) then there should not be a trade limit.

pm me for the dupe/spawning way.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 am

i know the most common way of duping. and that can easily be solved by making the "accept" button on trade take 2 seconds to get onto the next screen ect.

if u get my idea then thats good Smile
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:23 am

no, it involve cheat engine... if you pm me i'll explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 am

okay, hold on.
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 pm

cory, don't you dare take credit for fiding that out, im the one who taught you xD
Back to top Go down
Far_Cry_Chloe
Far_Cry_Chloe

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm

hmm if its a trade limit then its just about like rs but rs is removing the trade limit so idk any more
Back to top Go down
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

in my opinion the trade limit could be the success of our economy. Ohh Brain Blast! (ya i just quoted jimmy neutron... whatcha gonna do about it?) what if there is a trade limit for all new players. The trade limit could be removed for players who have membership or if they have played for more than 10 hours of total time??? tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 am

David wrote:
in my opinion the trade limit could be the success of our economy. Ohh Brain Blast! (ya i just quoted jimmy neutron... whatcha gonna do about it?) what if there is a trade limit for all new players. The trade limit could be removed for players who have membership or if they have played for more than 10 hours of total time??? tell me what you think!

that's a little better... what about staff? are they going to have a TL also? but yea, that sounds a little better, a lot of servers i play have stuff like that, just not 10 hours... i think the most i've had to wait is like 30 minutes per account.

i'm sure that will stop a lot of hacking/scaming on other peoples part. uhmm i think it might help with the trade dupe unless it's already solved, then it doesn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm

yeah 10 hours thingy is an amaing idea.staff would have to go through the 10 hour process too? but as cory said, what about the dupes how can we fix em all?
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Jake wrote:
yeah 10 hours thingy is an amaing idea.staff would have to go through the 10 hour process too? but as cory said, what about the dupes how can we fix em all?

OMFG! you used my name =D, and yea... HOW!? get pro dupers?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm

just have to find out the dupes and fix them.
Back to top Go down
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm

okay first i sure hope all our staff has 10 hours of gameplay Smile .... and secondly dupes will be taken care of as promptly as possible as soon as one is discovered.
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

can i dupe???
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Hacks wrote:
can i dupe???

wow.. you would ask that...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:17 pm

might have to just release the server to the staff so we can all try different ways of duping, fix them, then release for everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

hold on, im not ingame admin, so idk what to do... ummm well... how the frick do you know if there duping items, me and corys way of doing it, if he told you yet. its really not detectable... lol :\
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

as i said, members of STAFF can test different ways of duping, that includes you hacks your staff you tool, lol
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 pm

YAHOOO
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

he's not staff ing... but sounds like fun! he he! gunna get me some shitz! he he!
Back to top Go down
reality5
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am

dude man wuts link to play the game
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:01 pm

link will be up shortly, have patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.   should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL. Empty

Back to top Go down

should there be trade limit be on the server - POLL.
Page 1 of 1