Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Define Reality - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! from Jake,David & Staff
Welcome to Define Reality!
Background Posts and more. Partyhat
Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» David READ
Background Posts and more. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm by David

» David Send melInk
Background Posts and more. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am by David

» New Client
Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm by David

» *STARTING AREA* IDEAS.
Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm by Ben

» Ben's Admin app.
Background Posts and more. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm by Ben

» Comment Your Username!
Background Posts and more. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm by David

» How do i play???
Background Posts and more. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am by Pk sosolid0k

» Hello Everyone
Background Posts and more. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am by Assmunch Lol

» New places?
Background Posts and more. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am by Cory

Donate
Buy membership with donated money! _______________________ Silver Membership starts at just $3 and Gold at just $6! _______________________ To see the complete membership price list, please visit THIS LINK.
Poll
should there be a trade limit
yes
Background Posts and more. I_vote_lcap39%Background Posts and more. I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
no
Background Posts and more. I_vote_lcap61%Background Posts and more. I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

Background Posts and more.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

Background Posts and more. Empty
PostSubject: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 am

So, along with your avatar, and your sig pic, alot of people express themselves with it, now along with paying(donating) have a feature under profile have another selection that says background post, click on it, and like avatar, and signature, have a upload place, and what not. It helps people express themselves quiet a bit in other forums. Worked out for me, since i just got toriprime, and vip for free which saved me 32 dollars. I can have all types of new leashes on life, heres a screen shot of what im talking about,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you also have something so you can turn it on, and off. only because some computers cant take that type of business, no animations for the background posts, to messy... screenshot of the idea,

But yea, that idea could bring more people to donate if they have more things to do, other than lame items. alot of people on that forum join for the forum, and not the game its self, so they buy vip etc. etc. just to have more power.

Also, if you do this, for donators, and everything else, have a sub forum, just for them, like for the admins, have the sub forum on the bottom of the page that only they can see but for the donators so they have there own page like this in my regular forum,

and half just these awesome things, look at the members that i underlined at the near the bottom, half of those, mostly just talk on forums and keep it going, more forum idea's keep people there, instead of a just online type deal, that gets boring after awhile...

if you do these things, you might as well add something, since, you can't see who +repped you or -repped you, if you donate, you get a notification that you got repped postively or negitivly, and it tells you who it was, but if you don't have it :\ who care go donate and you would get it.

when you donate, if not already, have it so once you donate, you have a year with that donater status, after that you have to renew your donater so you have to keep buying it if you want the effects for it..

This is it for now... do what you wish, just trying to get this so it works. and people stay and many join. everything starts small, im just giving you advise from one of the top forums out there. Gl, ill be posting in this if you have questions about it, other than that, ill keep in contact from here and there. ill post more suggestions when i come acrossed them
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 am

don't understand the background thingy... lol but w/e
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 am

you can rep on the forums its the little + & - sign on the right hand side of each post. Plus i got a feeling they're vbullitin forums..
Back to top Go down
https://definereality.darkbb.com
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

You can see if you got repped, but you don't know who did it is what im saying, donate and you get a message you got repped by _______ and negitive and postive.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

im not really bothered about the forums at this stage, really just want to get the server up, running and working without any dupes/ bad bugs/glitches.
Back to top Go down
https://definereality.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Posts and more.   Background Posts and more. Empty

Back to top Go down

Background Posts and more.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Define Reality - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! from Jake,David & Staff :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: