Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Define Reality - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLE!! from Jake,David & Staff
Welcome to Define Reality!
David's Suggestions - Page 2 Partyhat
Don't Forget to vote daily!
definereality.darkbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» David READ
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm by David

» David Send melInk
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am by David

» New Client
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm by David

» *STARTING AREA* IDEAS.
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:33 pm by Ben

» Ben's Admin app.
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm by Ben

» Comment Your Username!
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm by David

» How do i play???
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am by Pk sosolid0k

» Hello Everyone
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 am by Assmunch Lol

» New places?
David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am by Cory

Donate
Buy membership with donated money! _______________________ Silver Membership starts at just $3 and Gold at just $6! _______________________ To see the complete membership price list, please visit THIS LINK.
Poll
should there be a trade limit
yes
David's Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%David's Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
no
David's Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap61%David's Suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

David's Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

David's Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright most of these suggestions are based on ideas from other members, but slightly tweaked to make the server better. Now I have noticed that we are majorly worried about our economy, this is good. The economy is the heart of any RSPS server. The problem? The rares. Rares are a small part of RuneScape's economy for a reason. If an economy is based on rares, it will evntually fail. Rares are meant to be, well, rare. Our economy must not be built upon rares but a variety of items. This guarantees that our economy will suvive through thick and thin. If we based our economy on rares then when someone found a glitch they instantly become rich and they have an unfair advantage. Now if the economy is based on a variety of items, like dragon, bandos, armadyl, godswords, etc. then we have a better chance of blocking an unfair advantage. We can do this by lowering the price of that specific item rather than screwing up the whole economy which would lead to the fall of our server. So, here are my suggestions for the server that would boost our economy and the general game play for all members.

1 ) Party hats will be donator only and untradeable. This will allow our server to get more donations because people will want party hats, and it will also keep partyhats extremely rare and a great item to have. I would recommend that party hats would be recieved with a donation of $15 or more.

2 ) Max cash tokens. These tokens can be bought from stores at max cash. This is a way people can store cash when they reach maximum cash in their bank account. These tokens can be traded in any time for max cash. These tokens will then become the currency of the insanely rich Wink

3 ) H'Ween Masks will be a rare item for normal players. The masks will be dropped by JAD 1% of the time. The masks will be priced at around 5 Max Cash Tokens (MCT). also, all rares (phats, masks, and MCT) will not be able to be dropped. This will keep all rares very rare.

4 ) Clue scrolls. 3 levels of clue scrolls will be available (like real RS). The lowest level will drop dragon items at best, at level 2 you can recieve 500m or armadyl at best. And a level 3 reward can be up to 1bill or bandos or 3a. (and a mask 0.25% of the time).

5 ) Quests for members and non-members. If a non-member completes all the non-member quests, the player will recieve a quest cape. If a player completes all non-member and members quest then the player will recieve a trimmed quest cape and a quest cape hood.

6 ) The server should have fully working minigames. The server should have duel arena, Clan wars, and pest control. If we could add these it could bring a lot of players to the server. This means more players and more donations which mean a better server and forums.

7 ) PVP armour. A lot of players will join if they see that a server has PVP armour. This is because few servers have PVP armour that is fully coded. It also adds another back up item for our economy.

8 ) Curse prayers. This is the newest thing to RSPS. Very great thing to have if you know how to add them correctly. This could make or break our server if they are made correctly.

9 ) Holiday items. I do think that there should be holiday events with holiday items. These items will be untradeable at first, but if they are held onto for long enough, they will turn into a rare item (some of them). This promotes people to play longer and is a possible get rich "quick" scheme.

10 ) Correct animations for all weapons. This is someting most servers overlook and it makes a lot more people join because it feels more like the real thing. If you make the game as smooth as possible, more players will join.

Give me some feedback and tell me what ideas you like, and what ideas you don't.

Thanks!
-David
Back to top Go down
https://definereality.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:20 am

But never the less don't make stuff pay out that much? Otherwise everyone will be rich in like a day..
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 am

David wrote:
We will fix ingame prices once the server is up... You have to adjust the prices to th existing server economy

you should fix the prices now, so it will attract more members! (Just an idea)
Back to top Go down
David
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
David

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 am

Hacks the economy cannot be established until the server is established, that's just how it works
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm

We know but u can still change clue rewards now while its being coded so it doesn't drop mega rich sh*t.
Otherwise its pointless making the eco pro lol.
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Jake wrote:
We know but u can still change clue rewards now while its being coded so it doesn't drop mega rich sh*t.
Otherwise its pointless making the eco pro lol.

that makes a lot of since.
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

David wrote:
Hacks the economy cannot be established until the server is established, that's just how it works

the server doesn't really have to be established, i mean, i'm recruiting people here one after another, but prices to get things and donate, should be what we tell them look at this good deal! I know what you mean, but i watched forums get established before, and i have been with that forums since 2003, i know how they work there way up, have everything good and reasonable before you start the server, a better economy at the beginning is better than starting it after they join. Say like you start with low amount for donators, and they come and join, after like 500 people bump it up a dollar or so, and so on, start high and lower it, not many people would use it... and they wouldn't notice it go down, and they would never use it, seen it happen before in alot of server, i just want this to sky rocket like no other! so im trying to give the best tips i can
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Me like the idea hacks Smile
Back to top Go down
Hacks
Ex-Staff Member
Ex-Staff Member
Hacks

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 am

Wink its what im here for
Back to top Go down
Jake
Define Reality Owner
Define Reality Owner
Jake

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 am

Good Smile
Back to top Go down
Cory
In-Game mod
In-Game mod
Cory

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Hacks wrote:
Wink its what im here for

don't lie... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David's Suggestions   David's Suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

David's Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2